Welcome to the NENSA Fall Free Rollerski Race presented by Mansfield Nordic Club and Ethan Allen Biathlon Club!
**Please note 2019 details to come soon! And yes, this years event will be Freestyle.
- Online registration closes 5pm
- Day-of-Race Registration available
- 5pm pre-registered start lists posted (NENSA, MNC, EABC websites)
Saturday 10/12 **Please Note this schedule is from 2018 and subject to change**
- 8AM venue open for arrival, course marked for inspection, DOR registration open in Timing Building
- Day-Of-Race Registration: 5km DOR closes at 9:00AM. 10km DOR closes at 10:00AM.
- 9:45 courses closed to rollerskiers (running permitted)
- 10AM Women's/Men's 5km classic, 30 sec interval starts CLOSED COURSE (exception: designated rollerski warmup loop in stadium area)
- Course may open for warmup after final 5km finisher
- 11AM Women's/Men's 10km classic, 30 sec interval starts CLOSED COURSE. Masters seed to follow.
- 1PM Awards/Podium ceremony in Walker Building
- Courses will be marked and labelled in the intended direction of travel. For safety reasons, please DO NOT ski backwards on the course at any time.
- At 9:45AM on race day (15 min prior to first race start) all courses will be CLOSED to rollerski traffic. Running warmups on the side of the trail are allowed, with runners remaining off the pavement and yielding to racers whenever applicable.
- A designated rollerski warmup loop (400m) separate from the race courses will be marked within the stadium area. On-foot warmup is suggetsed after 9:45AM.
Race and Ski Notes
- While this is a race, please keep safety in mind at all times. HELMETS ARE MANDATORY for all racers. Avoid overtaking competitors on fast downhill and cornering sections.
- Safety and EMT personnel will be on hand during race day.
- Volunteer course monitors will be present on race day. There will be a TD officiating and skiers should follow FIS rules.
- Race organizers reserve the right to omit or make note on published/final results any skiers utilizing rollerskis with unreasonably fast or "racing" (e.g. urethane) wheels.
- Great prizes fromEnjoyWinter.com (Swenor, Bliz & Anti-Freeze Face Tape), Swix, Skirack, Rossignol, MNC, HWK wax, and Niflheim Nordic
Directions to Camp Ethan Allen Training Site
- Please follow THIS LINK for some helpful directions. Be mindful of Range speed limits at all times.
Please contact Event Organizer, Adam Terko, with specific event questions.