- This event has passed.
Bretton Woods Nordic Marathon and Half Marathon (Zak)
Bretton Woods Nordic Center, Bretton Woods, N.H.
42km and 21km Classic Mass Start. The 42km race is a part of the New England Marathon Series and the 21km race is a scored Zak Cup event. Both races will be scored for Club Cup Points.
To Benefit the New England Ski Museum – “Preserving the Future of Skiing’s Past”
Classic Technique Marathon, Half-Marathon
– 9:30 am mass start for 42 KM (2 x 21k loop), 21k. Timed and un-timed classes for both.
– Compete or Tour on the trail network of the historic Omni Mount Washington Resort.
– Marathon event fee includes: Apres-ski awards — 5 year masters age groups top 3, meal and raffle held in Mount Washington Hotel, trail pass for Saturday 3/2, feed stations and proceeds benefit the New England Ski Museum.
The first 300 skiers to register receive a free SWIX hat.
– Meal tickets for racers’ guests: $15.
– The event field is limited to 400.
BKL EVENT: There will be a BKL event on the same day. For the BKL race (.5, 1.5 and 3K distances) there is day-of-race registration at $15 per child. Start times for BKL: 10 for 1.k and 3K and 11 am for .5K Lollipop)
For more information please contact: [email protected]