NENSA Eastern Cup Series Information
The Eastern Cup Series has been on the race calendar since the early years of NENSA, and is considered NENSA's signature race series, offering competition for BKL, Junior, Senior and Master skiers. Eastern Cup events also serve as the Junior National Qualifier races for the New England JN Team.
US Ski and Snowboard Competitors earn National Ranking List ("NRL") points at all races in the series, and FIS license holders can earn FIS Points ("FIS") at designated events. Although Eastern Cup events attract elite skiers, the series is not just for the very fastest cross-country ski racers. Athletes of all speeds get to compete side-by-side with some of the nation’s best, and at select events, there is a masters wave that allows those over thirty to race together. For more information about the Eastern Cup Series, contact Justin Beckwith.
2018-2019 – REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS/DEADLINES:
- On-line Registration CLOSES WEDNESDAY at 5pm, before the race weekend
- Seed lists are posted Thursday by 12 noon.
- Start lists posted by Friday 6pm for the Saturday and Sunday race.
- If there is no DOR offered at an EC event then you must meet the registration deadlines in order to race.
- All racers MUST be current NENSA and US Ski & Snowboard members to compete.
Click here to join/renew your NENSA membership and Click here to join/renew US Ski and Snowboard
- There will be a $10 "One Day" NENSA membership available to all competitors at every event this year to make EC's more accessible. (Please note skiers who choose this option will not be included in JNQ or other NENSA rankings.)
- A minimum of a US Ski & Snowboard general membership ($15) is required to race,
- With a US Ski & Snowboard Competitor Membership ($95) you are scored to the National Ranking List (NRL) and EC Ranking List.
- To be eligible to qualify for the New England Junior National Team all (U16/U18/U20's) must have US Ski & Snowboard competitor membership