Overview of Camps and Trips
NENSA offers year round training camps, workshops, clinics and out of region trips, ranging from junior and elite level racers, to recreational and master skiers looking to enhance their skiing experience.
While NENSA organizes several of these events, we also collaborate with regional clubs and coaches, and USSA to make more opportunities available. Go to Events to view.
During the winter months, NENSA may travel to Regional and National competition events or on-snow camps, USSA SuperTour races, U.S. Nationals, and also fields the New England Team for USSA Junior Nationals. Athletes looking for support at other out of region events can contact Justin Beckwith for suggestions on acquiring race support.
Regional Training Group Camp (REG)
- Designed to bring our top juniors together for training, these are an important a part of the New England Athlete Development Pathway.
- Eastern Annual REG camp is also one of four in the country that is used as a selection camp for other USSA development camps.
Members of the NENSA Elite and Development and Junior National Teams are eligible to receive invitations to attend these camps. For more information on any of these camps and trips contact Justin Beckwith.
NENSA collaborates with regional clubs who offer summer camps, including listing events on our calendar. We encourage athletes to take advantage of these fantastic opportunities – NENSA staff is often present at part or all of these camps. See opportunities this June – August here.
US Ski & Snowboard offers several camps throughout the summer and fall for qualified /selected athletes. These include:
- US Ski & Snowboard National U16 Invitational Camp;
- National Elite Training Group camp (NEG); and
- National Training Group camp (NTG).
More info about these camps and the selection criteria can be found at US Ski & Snowboard.
2019 Training Camps, Clinics & Trips–
- 2019 NENSA Eastern Regional Elite Camp (REG) – To be held at the Northwood School, Lake Placid, NY. June 24-28th. Invites will go out by May 1st.
- 2017 US Ski & Snowboard National U16 camp– By invite. Invites go out to U16’s who qualified through Junior Nationals and US Ski & Snowboard overall points in April. This years camp will be held at the College of St Scholastica in Duluth, MN. July 22-29.