Overview of Camps and Trips
NENSA offers year round training camps, workshops, clinics and out of region trips, ranging from junior and elite level racers, to recreational and master skiers looking to enhance their skiing experience.
While NENSA organizes several of these events, we also collaborate with regional clubs and coaches, and USSA to make more opportunities available. Go to Events to view.
During the winter months, NENSA may travel to Regional and National competition events or on-snow camps, USSA SuperTour races, U.S. Nationals, and also fields the New England Team for USSA Junior Nationals. Athletes looking for support at other out of region events can contact Justin Beckwith for suggestions on acquiring race support.
Regional Training Group Camp (REG)
- Designed to bring our top juniors together for training, these are an important a part of the New England Athlete Development Pathway.
- Eastern Annual REG camp is also one of four in the country that is used as a selection camp for other USSA development camps.
Members of the NENSA Elite and Development and Junior National Teams are eligible to receive invitations to attend these camps. For more information on any of these camps and trips contact Justin Beckwith.
Eastern High School-U16 Regional Camp
NENSA collaborates with regional clubs to offer summer camp discounts to athletes who have attended and placed in the top rankings in the EHS and U16 Championship events of the previous winter season. Nominated athletes are notified about these opportunities in early spring.
US Ski & Snowboard offers several camps throughout the summer and fall for qualified /selected athletes. These include:
- US Ski & Snowboard National U16 Invitational Camp;
- National Elite Training Group camp (NEG); and
- National Training Group camp (NTG).
More info about these camps and the selection criteria can be found at US Ski & Snowboard.
2017 Training Camps, Clinics & Trips–
- 2017 NENSA Eastern Regional Elite Camp (REG) – to be held on the campus of GMVS, Waitsfield, VT. June 24-29th. Invites will go out by May 1st.
- 2017 US Ski & Snowboard National U16 camp– By invite only. Invites went out to those U16’s who qualified through Junior Nationals in early April. RSVP’s due May 19th. This camp will be held in Sun Valley ID the last week of July.